The information provided below on Jody Letson from Hillsboro, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Jody Letson from Hillsboro, AL.
- Diploma, Courtland High School, 1967
- Attended, Calhoun Community College
Known political history for Jody Letson from Hillsboro, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 7, 2014
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 7, 2010
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 1996-2010
- Commissioner, Lawrence County, 1976-1980
Known professional history for Jody Letson from Hillsboro, AL.
- Jobsetter, General Motors, 1977-2006
- Letson's Grocery, 1980-present
- Cotton and Corn Farming, Letson Brothers Farm, 1975-present
Known congressional history for Jody Letson from Hillsboro, AL.
- Former Member, Lawrence County Industrial Development Board
- Member, North Alabama Regional Council of Governments
- Member, Lawrence County Historical Commission
Known organizational history for Jody Letson from Hillsboro, AL.
- Board Member, Tennessee Valley Boys and Girls Club
- Board Member, Board of Mental Health
- Member, Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce, present
- Member, Hillsboro Baptist Church, present
- Member, Cattleman's Association
- Member, Boys and Girls Club of Hillsboro
Jody Letson from Hillsboro, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Infants, sudden unexplained infant death, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Team, established, duties, coordination of county officials, law enforcement, medical or emergency personnel, immunity, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Act
- Teachers, local boards of education required to notify teachers of reduction in compensation due to loss of supplemental position, Sec. 16-24-12 am'd.
- Family Resource Centers, Alabama Network of, adoption of rules regarding distribution of funds, publication of notice regarding rules in Alabama Administrative Monthly, Sec. 30-8-2 am'd.
- City of Huntsville Federal Building Authority, BRAC distributions from State of Alabama authorized for financing infrastructure and improvements in certain areas of North Alabama impacted by 2005 Base Realignment and Closure
- Winston Co., judge of probate, motor vehicle, boat, and business licenses, issuance by mail or electronic means, fee, referendum
- Lawrence Co., court costs, additional for county jail, use of portion to renovate courthouse under certain conditions, Act 95-119, 1995 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, over-the-counter products, sales further regulated, on-line electronic verification system operated by Criminal Justice Information Center, penalties, Drug Abuse Task Force, established, members, Sec. 20-2-190 am'd.; Act 2009-283, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Boxing Commission, name changed to Athletic Commission, mixed martial arts, authorized and regulated, definitions, commission authorized to employ executive director, penalties, Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts Act, Act 2009-622, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.; Secs. 41-9-1020, 41-9-1021, 41-9-1023, 41-9-1024, 41-9-1028, 41-9-1029, 41-9-1030, 41-9-1032, 41-9-1033, 41-9-1034, 41-9-1035, 41-9-1036, 41-9-1037, 41-9-1038, 41-9-1039, 41-9-1040 am'd.
- Municipalities, municipal courts, court costs for jails, distrib. for municipal jails, Sec. 11-47-7.1 am'd.
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Aliens, illegal, forfeiture of property acquired while illegal alien, procedures, exceptions
- Motor vehicles, driving without license or insurance or proof of legal entry into the United States, motor vehicle may be impounded, Secs. 32-6-18, 32-7A-4 am'd.
- Assault in the second degree, utility workers included as a protected class, utility worker defined, Sec. 13A-6-21 am'd.; Act 2009-586, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Children First Trust Fund, receipts allocated for State Board of Education transferred to General Fund during fiscal year ending 2011
- Education Appropriations Act for fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, debt service on certain bonds, funding from Capital Improvement Trust Fund reduced, funding from Education Trust Fund increased, supplemental appropriation for debt service on certain Public School and College Authority bond swaps, appropriation to state agencies for fiscal year ending September 30, 2009, reappropriated, certain food stamp funds not to revert from Human Resources Department, use for child care, Act 2009-339, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Teachers' Retirement System, pension accumulation fund, accrued liability contribution rate authorized to be computed by Board of Control over a 30-year period, Sec. 16-25-21 am'd.
- Education budget, appropriations for the support, maintenance, and development of public education
- Lyman Ward Military Academy, appropriation
- Tuskegee University, appropriation
- Talladega College, appropriation
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- Tennessee Valley Authority, payments in-lieu-of-taxes, redistribution of the payments to dry counties and municipalities under existing law to counties served by TVA, certain increases in liquor tax receipts distributed to dry counties and municipalities, Sec. 40-28-2 am'd.
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Jody Letson from Hillsboro, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Jody Letson? Do you have an opinion on Jody Letson? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Jody Letson.|