Known educational history for Ronald Grantland from Hartselle, AL.
- CPM, Auburn University, Montgomery, 1991
- MPH, University of Alabama, Birmingham, 1982
- BA, Athens State College, 1971
Known political history for Ronald Grantland from Hartselle, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 1998-2010
Known professional history for Ronald Grantland from Hartselle, AL.
- Administrator, Alabama Department of Health, 1988-present
- Health Representative, Alabama's Department of Health, 1972-1988
- Administrator, Cullmen and Winston County Health Department, 1987-present
- Administrator, Madison County Health Department, 1981-1987
Known congressional history for Ronald Grantland from Hartselle, AL.
- Member, Hartselle Planning Commission, 1992-1996
Known organizational history for Ronald Grantland from Hartselle, AL.
- Member/President, Hartselle Civitan Club, 1975-1982
- Board Member, Alabama State Employees Association, present
- Member, East Highland Baptist Church, present
- Member, American Society of Certified Public Managers
- Member, Alabama Society of Certified Public Managers
- Member, Alabama Public Health Association, present
- Member, Terrel Industries
- Member, Southern Health Association, present
View legislative bills that Ronald Grantland has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Ronald Grantland from Hartselle, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Ronald Grantland? Do you have an opinion on Ronald Grantland? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Ronald Grantland.|