- June 18, 1980 39
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 735
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- BA, Political Science/Urban Policy, University of Richmond, 1998-2002
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 32, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 32, 2018
- Commissioner, Baldwin County, 2014-present
- Managing Partner, Elliott Development Limited Liability Company, present
- Vice President, Catastrophe Restoration Services Division, Elliott Builders, Incorporated, present
- President/Owner, The Elliott Companies, Incorporated (ServiceMaster Restore, Elliott Builders, Elliott Catastrophe), 2004-present
- Member, National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), present
- Member, Saint James Episcopal Church, present
- Member, Saint James Episcopal Church Vestry, present
- Member, Business Council of Alabama, present
- Associate Member, Eastern Shore and South Baldwin Republican Women
- Former Chair, Baldwin County Young Republicans
- Former Member, SmartCoast
- Former Member, Christ the Kind Early Childhood Development Center Board of Directors
- Member, Quail Unlimited
- Member, Ducks Unlimited
- Member, National Rifle Association (NRA)
- Member, Executive Committee, Alabama Republican Party
- Member, Pheasants Forever
- Member, Steering Committee, Baldwin County Republican Party
- Member, Coastal Conservation Association
- Vice Chair, Executive Committee, Baldwin County Republican Party, District 2
Baldwin Co., Daphne, corp. limits alt.
Baldwin Co., to provide for the formation of a city school system
Baldwin Co., schools, impact certain new subdivisions or multi-family devleopment have on student capacity
Animals, required rabies vaccines for certain canidae and felidae, further provided for, possession of certain large felidae, wolves, or bears, prohibited under certain conditions, minimum caging requirements, penalties, Secs. 3-8-1 am'd; Sec. 3-8-2 added.
Toll roads and bridges, Toll Road, Bridge and Tunnel Authority, state and local tax exemptions further provided, Secs. 23-2-142, 23-2-153 am'd.
Protect Alabama Small Businesses Act, regulation of franchisers and representatives in effort to prevent fraud, unfair business practices and abuses on franchisees, penalties
Elections, revealing the contents of another voter's ballot prohibited, violation a Class B misdemeanor, Sec. 17-9-50.1 added
Conservation and Natural Resources Dept., illegal parking on department property, fine established, Sec. 9-2-30 added.
Crimes and offenses, crimes motivated by race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, or physical or mental disability, to include employment as a law enforcement officer within the protected class, Sec. 13A-5-13 am'd.
Municipalities, police jurisdiction and planning jurisdiction, limited to property within corporate limits, provisions for business licenses and sales taxes outside of corporate limits repealed, Secs. 11-51-90, 11-51-206 repealed; Secs. 11-40-10, 11-52-30 am'd.
No Sponsored Bills