Active in Republican politics for over two decades, Senator Chris Elliott has worked with numerous statewide and local political campaigns in Alabama. Chris served on the Executive Committee of the Baldwin County Republican Party, formerly as Vice Chairman for District 2, served on the Steering Committee of the Baldwin County Republican Party, the Executive Committee of the Alabama Republican Party, is a member and past Chairman of the Baldwin County Young Republicans, and is an associate member of both the Eastern Shore and South Baldwin Republican Women.
Chris and his family are members of St. James Episcopal Church of Fairhope where he served as an usher and served on the Church’s Vestry. Chris is an avid sailor and upland bird hunter.
Chris is now serving his first term representing Baldwin County in the Alabama Senate. He was born and raised in Mobile and Baldwin Counties. After graduating from St. Paul’s Episcopal School in Mobile, Chris received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Richmond in Virginia, majoring in political science and urban policy.
After completing his undergraduate studies, Chris worked for the Commonwealth of Virginia in the Emergency Management field and for Virginia Power focusing on Nuclear Security and Emergency Preparedness. He returned home to Baldwin County to raise his family where he is a small business owner who has started several successful small businesses.
Chris is an active member of the Alabama Senate, serving as Vice-Chairman of the Senate Government Affairs Committee and as a member of the Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee; the Tourism Committee; the Transportation & Energy Committee; the Banking & Insurance Committee; the Committee on Confirmations; the Education Policy Committee; the Joint Transportation Committee; the Oil and Gas Study Committee; the Legislative Oversight Committee for the Alabama Housing Finance Authority; the Advisory Board for the Alabama Department of Senior Services; and the Aerospace and Defense Caucus.
He formerly served as the Chairman of the Baldwin County Commission and the Chairman of the Eastern Shore Metropolitan Planning Organization, as well as on various national, statewide and countywide boards and committees. While Commissioner, Chris also served on the Board of Directors of Baldwin County United Way.
In 2015, he was recognized as one of the Mobile Area’s top 40 Under 40 young leaders by Mobile Bay Monthly Magazine, and, in 2018, he was recognized in the Yellowhammer Power & Influence 50: Who’s Next — an annual list of the 50 most powerful and influential players in Alabama politics, business and state government. He is a graduate of the Alabama Leadership Initiative and a member of the 30th Class of Leadership Alabama. In 2020, Chris was recognized as an Emerging Legislative Leader by the State Legislative Leaders Foundation and the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business.
Chris is dedicated to continuing to fight to ensure Baldwin County gets its fair share from Montgomery.
Known contact information for Chris Elliott from Daphne, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 735Montgomery, AL 36104
- Phone: 334-261-0897
- Official Email: [email protected]
Known educational history for Chris Elliott from Daphne, AL.
- BA, Political Science/Urban Policy, University of Richmond, 1998-2002
Known political history for Chris Elliott from Daphne, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 32, 2022
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 32, 2018-present
- Commissioner, Baldwin County, 2014-present
Known professional history for Chris Elliott from Daphne, AL.
- Managing Partner, Elliott Development Limited Liability Company, present
- Vice President, Catastrophe Restoration Services Division, Elliott Builders, Incorporated, present
- President/Owner, The Elliott Companies, Incorporated (ServiceMaster Restore, Elliott Builders, Elliott Catastrophe), 2004-present
- Employee, Virginia Power - Nuclear Security & Emergency Preparedness
- Employee, Commonwealth of Virginia - Emergency Management
Known organizational history for Chris Elliott from Daphne, AL.
- Member, National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), present
- Member, Saint James Episcopal Church, present
- Member, Saint James Episcopal Church Vestry, present
- Member, Business Council of Alabama, present
- Associate Member, Eastern Shore and South Baldwin Republican Women
- Former Chair, Baldwin County Young Republicans
- Former Member, SmartCoast
- Former Member, Christ the Kind Early Childhood Development Center Board of Directors
- Member, Quail Unlimited
- Member, Ducks Unlimited
- Member, National Rifle Association (NRA)
- Member, Executive Committee, Alabama Republican Party
- Member, Pheasants Forever
- Member, Steering Committee, Baldwin County Republican Party
- Member, Coastal Conservation Association
- Vice Chair, Executive Committee, Baldwin County Republican Party, District 2
Chris Elliott from Daphne, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Chris Elliott has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Chris Elliott from Daphne, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Chris Elliott? Do you have an opinion on Chris Elliott? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Chris Elliott.|