Known contact information for Mike Jones from Andalusia, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 519
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known educational history for Mike Jones from Andalusia, AL.
- Graduated, Lurleen B. Wallace Jr. College, 1987
- BS, Birmingham Southern University
- JD, University of Alabama
Known political history for Mike Jones from Andalusia, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 92, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 92, 2010-present
- Mayor Pro Tempore, City of Andalusia, 2004-2008
- Member, Andalusia City Council, 2000-2008
Known professional history for Mike Jones from Andalusia, AL.
- Attorney, Law Offices of Michael L. Jones, present
- Chairman, Downtown Redevelopment Authority
- City Judge, City of Andalusia Position
- Special Circuit Judge, Covington County Judiciary
Known congressional history for Mike Jones from Andalusia, AL.
- Former Chair, Judiciary Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Joint Legislative Committee on Homeland Security, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Mike Jones from Andalusia, AL.
- Member, Andalusia Downtown Redevelopment Authority, present
- Coach, Andalusia Youth Soccer League, 2002-2004, 2008-2009
- Member, National Rifle Association
- Board Member, Alabama Easter Seals
- Board Member, South Central Mental Health
- Board of Directors, Past Chairman, Southeast Alabama Gas District
- Deacon, First Baptist Church of Andalusia
- Former Member, Covington County Sheriff's Posse
- Member, Alabama State Bar Association
- Member, South Alabama Gun Club
- Member, Andalusia Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, LBW Foundation Board
- Coffee Co.,county officers,compensation, sheriff, revenue commissioner, and judge of probate, Secs. 45-16-84.01, 45-16-84.02, 45-16-230 am'd.
- Judicial compensation, to establish a uniform pay plan for circuit judges, district judges, appellate court judges, supreme court justices, and the chief justice of the supreme court, eliminate salary supplements and expense allowance, Sec. 12-17-68 repealed; Secs. 12-17-182, 36-15-3 am'd.
- Escambia Co., sheriff authorized to sell certain abandoned, unclaimed, or stolen property, and firearms, notice, record keeping requirement, distribution of funds for law enforcement purposes
- Jurors, to receive state mileage rate for court attendance, Sec. 12-19-210 am'd.
- Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Obligation Transparency, created, membership, compensation, powers, and duties, provided
- Covington Co., golf carts, operation on public streets, municipality may authorize, const. amend.
- Escambia County, county officers, Judge of Probate, sheriff, tax assessor and tax collector, expense allowance and salary
- Covington Co., law enforcement, authorized to take an individual with mental illness into protective custody under certain conditions, protection from civil and criminal liabilities
- Income tax, historic structures, qualified rehabilitation, tax credits extended to 2029, admin. by Historical Commission, Secs. 40-9F-33, 40-9F-36 am'd.
- Workers' compensation, firefighters, law enforcement officers, diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, reimbursed for certain out-of-pocket expenses, co's and municipalities required to maintain certain disability insurance coverage
|AL House Votes To Raise Marriage Age To 18||02/26/2020|
|John Merrill Announces Run For Senate, Says He Won’t Resign As Secretary Of State||06/26/2019|