- Location: McCalla, AL - Jefferson County
- Birthday: October 10, 1951 68
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 427-L
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Graduated, Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy, 2004
- Attended, Jefferson State Junior College
- Attended, Jacksonville State University
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 15, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 15, 2010-present
- Assistant Sheriff, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, 2003-2010
- Officer, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, 1977-2010
- Law Enforcement Liaison Officer, Jefferson County School System, 1990-1997
- Officer, City of Bessemer Police Department, 1973-1977
- Former Member, Children and Senior Advocacy Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, First Trust Fund Legislative Oversight Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Chair, Auxiliary Board, Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Council, present
- Member, Grace Life Baptist Church, present
- Concealed Carry Supporters Slam Alabama Sheriffs Association
- AL Sheriffs Release Statement On Changes To Concealed Carry Permits
- Alabama Marijuana Decriminalization Bill Dies In House Committee
No Sponsored Bills
Hueytown, ad valorem tax increase authorized, referendum, distrib. for mun. purposes
Jefferson Co., 10th Judicial Circuit, Bessemer Div., assistant district attorneys, two additional appointed, Sec. 45-37-82.01 am'd.
Motor vehicles, distracted driving, use of cell phone while operating a motor vehicle prohibited, exceptions
School safety, disclosure of certain information by juvenile probation officer to schools auth. under certain conditions, confidentiality, immunity, crime of possessing deadly weapon on school premises, revised, Education Dept. required to develop and implement school safety electronic notification system, Secs. 12-15-217, 13A-11-72 am'd.
Public education, volunteer emergency security forces in K-12 schools of current and retired employees and citizens authorized, sheriff and chief of police to train and supervise, state and local boards to implement
Firearms, prohibition of a minor to possess, public school premises or property, Sec. 13A-11-72 am'd.
Pleasant Grove, gas and water distribution, sales proceeds, investment and use, Sec. 45-37A-411 am'd.