- June 14, 1963 56
- BA, Commercial Design/Business, University of Montevallo
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 15, 2010-2018
- Owner/Founder, Inkana Development, 1996-present
- Acquisitions and Development Manager, Colonial Properties Trust, 1996
- Former Member, Local Legislation Shelby County Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Local Legislation Jefferson County Committe, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Health and Human Services Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Finance and Taxation Education Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Confirmations Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Banking and Insurance Confirmations Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Permanent Joint Transportation Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Legislative Committee on Public Accounts, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Joint Legislative Committee on Homeland Security, Alabama State Senate
- Volunteer Basketball Coach, Mountain Brook Athletics
- Board Member, Lakeshore Foundation
- Board Member, Shelby Arts Council
- Board Member, Birmingham Golf Association
- Board Member, Birmingham History Center
- Chair, JeffCoCan
- Member, Greater Shelby County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Birmingham Business Alliance
- Member, Mountain Brook Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Alabama Republican Party
- Member, Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Volunteer Basketball Coach, Berry Middle School
No Sponsored Bills
No Sponsored Bills
Credit Unions, regulation of; voting and notice requirements for board meetings, provided for, conversion of credit unions chartered in other states to Alabama state chartered credit union, provided for, access provided to certain third-party examination reports, executive session of boards, provided for, certain public disclosures, provided for, Secs. 5-17-22, 5-17-40, 5-17-45, 5-17-56, 5-17-60, am'd.
Insurance companies, unsolvenices, Alabama Insurance Guaranty Association Act, provisions conformed to most recent model act, obligation of assoc. to pay covered claims before order of liquidation of insolvent insurer, statutory cap for benefits and aggregate cap provided, Secs. 27-42-3, 27-42-5, 27-42-8, 27-42-11, 27-42-12 am'd.
Insurance Dept, licensure of producers and service representatives, continuing education for renewals, civil penalties, provisions for extension deleted, Secs. 27-8A-1, 27-8A-2 am'd.
Craft Training Board, members, terms and term limits, bd reappointed, Sec. 41-4-412 am'd.
Municipality, council-manager form of gov., council-manager act of 1982, composition of council, alternate forms, Sec. 11-43A-1.1 added; Secs. 11-43A-8, 11-43A-9, 11-43A-14, 11-43A-16, 11-43A-32 am'd