Known contact information for Allen Farley from McCalla, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 427-L
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known educational history for Allen Farley from McCalla, AL.
- Graduated, Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy, 2004
- Attended, Jefferson State Junior College
- Attended, Jacksonville State University
Known political history for Allen Farley from McCalla, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 15, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 15, 2010-present
Known professional history for Allen Farley from McCalla, AL.
- Assistant Sheriff, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, 2003-2010
- Officer, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, 1977-2010
- Law Enforcement Liaison Officer, Jefferson County School System, 1990-1997
- Officer, City of Bessemer Police Department, 1973-1977
Known congressional history for Allen Farley from McCalla, AL.
- Former Member, Children and Senior Advocacy Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, First Trust Fund Legislative Oversight Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Allen Farley from McCalla, AL.
- Chair, Auxiliary Board, Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Council, present
- Member, Grace Life Baptist Church, present
- Abortion, prohibits public funding of abortion activities, with exceptions, prohibits certain abortion services contracts, further prohibits certain abortion activities involving public K-12 schools, prohibits local funds from being used to promote abortions
- Jefferson County, Jefferson County Advisory Board, established, duties established
- Jefferson Co., ad valorem taxes, senior property tax appraisal, person 70 or older, valuation frozen under certain conditions, const. amend.
- Elections, to prohibit judge of probate, sheriff, and circuit clerk from serving on appointing board in certain circumstances, to prohibit circuit clerk or other individual from serving as absentee election manager in certain circumstances, Secs. 17-8-3, 17-11-2, 17-11-12, 17-11-13, 17-11-15 am'd.
- Driving under the influence, pretrial diversion programs, ignition interlock devices required, provision repealing in July 2023 deleted, Act 2018-517, 2018 Reg. Sess., am'd; Sec. 32-5A-191 am'd.
- Legislature, to call itself into a special session under certain conditions authorized, const. amend.
- Pharmacy benefits managers, practices relating to patient steering, price discrimination, fiduciary duty to client, price disclosure, etc. regulated, Dept of Insurance, duties and authorities revised, Act 2019-457, 2019 Reg. Sess., sections amended and renumbered; Secs. 27-45A-6 to 27-45A-11, inclusive, 27-45A-13 added; Secs. 27-45A-3, 27-45A-4, 27-45A-5 am'd.
- Ad valorem tax on real property, senior property tax appraisal for persons age 70 or older on principal residence used for 10 years, appraisal value frozen on immediate prior year, exceptions, rules by Revenue Dept.
- Education, county and city boards of education, county and city superintendent of schools, closure of schools and establishment of on-line learning in certain circumstances
- Crimes and offenses, crimes of riot and inciting to riot, harassment, and assault II, amended, crimes of assault against a first responder, aggravated riot, and unlawful traffic interference, created, mandatory holding period for certain violations, provided, mandatory incarceration period for certain violations, provided, exceptions to sovereign immunity, further provided, restrictions on distribution of revenue to defunding jurisdictions, provided, Secs. 13A-11-3.1, 13A-11-5.1, 13A-11-8.1 added; Secs. 12-25-32, 13A-6-21, 13A-6-132, 13A-11-1, 13A-11-3, 13A-11-4, 13A-11-8, 13A-11-70, 15-13-2, 36-1-12, 36-2-1 am'd.
- Common Core Curriculum Standards, terminated
- Elections, absentee ballots, county commission authorized to select locations for receiving absentee ballots
- ClasTran, Birmingham Regional Paratransit Consortium, exempt from all sales and use taxes
- Elections, requires implementation date of any legislation affecting conduct of general election to be at least six months before general election, const. amend.
- Shelby Co., privately owned sewer systems using public rights-of-way of public roads, required to be regulated and certified by PSC, const. amend.
- Motor vehicles, law enforcement, allow for members of law enforcement to have dark tint on their personal vehicles, Sec. 32-5C-2 am'd.
- State government, Presidental Executive Orders, Legislative Council may order review thereof, prohibition on implementation, provided
- HB 589
- Hueytown, ad valorem tax increase authorized, referendum, distrib. for mun. purposes
- HB 478
- Jefferson Co., 10th Judicial Circuit, Bessemer Div., assistant district attorneys, two additional appointed, Sec. 45-37-82.01 am'd.
- HB 6
- Motor vehicles, distracted driving, use of cell phone while operating a motor vehicle prohibited, exceptions
- HB 452
- School safety, disclosure of certain information by juvenile probation officer to schools auth. under certain conditions, confidentiality, immunity, crime of possessing deadly weapon on school premises, revised, Education Dept. required to develop and implement school safety electronic notification system, Secs. 12-15-217, 13A-11-72 am'd.
- HB 449
- Public education, volunteer emergency security forces in K-12 schools of current and retired employees and citizens authorized, sheriff and chief of police to train and supervise, state and local boards to implement
- HB 442
- Firearms, prohibition of a minor to possess, public school premises or property, Sec. 13A-11-72 am'd.
- HB 73
- Pleasant Grove, gas and water distribution, sales proceeds, investment and use, Sec. 45-37A-411 am'd.
|Alabama, Where Good Bills Go to Get Lynched||03/05/2021|
|Concealed Carry Supporters Slam Alabama Sheriffs Association||02/27/2020|
|AL Sheriffs Release Statement On Changes To Concealed Carry Permits||02/24/2020|
|Alabama Marijuana Decriminalization Bill Dies In House Committee||05/08/2019|