The information provided below on Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known contact information for Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 428
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known educational history for Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL.
- Certified, Educational Fundraising, Dartmouth College, 2012
- MA, Special Education, Alabama A&M University, 2008-2010
- BS, Elementary Education, Alabama A&M University, 2001-2005
Known political history for Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 53, 2018
- Democratic Leader, Alabama State House of Representatives, 2017-present
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 53, 2014-present
Known professional history for Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL.
- Corporate and Foundations Relations Officer, Alabama A&M University, 2012-2014
- Chief Operating Officer, Premiere Dental, 2013-present
- Fourth Grade Teacher, Huntsville City Schools, 2010-2011
- Teacher, Bernadillo Public Schools, 2011
- Third Grade Teacher, Huntsville Academy of Science and Foreign Language, 2009-2010
- Author, To Sweeten Alabama: A Story of a Young Man Defying the Odds, 2009
- State President, Student Alabama Education Association, 2005-2006
- State 2nd Vice President, Student Alabama Education Association, 2003-2004
Known congressional history for Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL.
- Appointee, Mayor Tommy Battle's Economic and Sustainability Council
- Former Member, Internal Affairs Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Commerce and Small Business Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL.
- Chair, Legislative Committee, Huntsville Education Association, 2009-2010
- Chair, National Education Association Student Program, 2006-2008
- Planning Community, United States Hispanic Leadership Institute, 2007-2008
- University Accreditation Board Member, National Council of Accreditation for Teacher Education, 2006-2008
- Member, Advisory/Resolutions Committee, National Education Association Student Program, 2005-2006
- Co-founder, First-Book North Alabama
- Member, Leadership Huntsville
- Member, Committee of 100 Young Professionals
Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Time; to adopt Daylight Savings Time statewide if Congress amends Federal law to allow it.
- Breweries, distilleries, daily limit on amount beer or liquor sold to customers eliminated, Sec. 28-3A-6 am'd.
- Monuments, Alabama Memorial Preservation Act of 2017, a county or municipality authorize to remove any monument located on public property for less than 50 years, a waiver required from Committee on Alabama Monument Protection before monument can be removed that has been situated for 50 years of more, Sec. 41-9-230 repealed; Secs. 41-9-231 to 41-9-237, inclusive, am'd.
- Ad valorem tax on real property, senior property tax appraisal for persons age 70 or older on principal residence used for 10 years, appraisal value frozen on immediate prior year, exceptions, rules by Revenue Dept.
- State sales and use tax increased, phase-in period, sales and use tax on food phased out, exempt by 2007, counties and municipalities prohibited from increasing sales tax on food, Secs. 40-23-2, 40-23-61 am'd.
- Voting, automatic voter registration, process established
- Voter registration, authorize registration same day as election, Sec. 17-3-50 am'd.
- Medicaid, expand program to provide assistane to state residents, provide appropriations for adequate funding
- Medicaid, extend postpartum coverage for eligible pregnant women to one year after birth
- Election ballots, straight political party ballots prohibited, constitutional amendment ballot measure, contents may not mislead description of, Secs. 17-6-36, 17-6-37. 17-6-38, 17-6-39 repealed; Secs. 17-6-35, 17-6-41, 17-7-21 am'd.
- Criminal procedure, asset forfeiture for drug offenses provided, Alabama Criminal Forfeiture Process Act, Secs. 20-2-93 repealed
- Corrections Dept., inmates being released, application for nondriver identification authorized, Sec. 14-10-1 am'd.
- Tax Assessor or Revenue Commissioner, homestead exemptions, electronic verification at the discretion of tax assessing official, Sec. 40-9-21.1 am'd.
- State employees, cost-of-living increase for fiscal year beginning October 1, 2020.
- Elder abuse, require redaction of contract information from court documents released to the public, to clarify that an elderly person of sound mind or body may hire legal counsel for representation, Sec. 38-9F-6 am'd.
- Wrongful Incarceration, compensation, provided further, Secs. 29-2-156, 29-2-159 am'd.
- Taxation, exempt state, county, and municipal sales and use tax from certain entities
- School of Cyber Technology and Engineering, granted same soverign immunity and participation in Educators Liability Trust Fund as provided for other public K-12 schools, board of education, administrators, and staff, Secs. 16-28A-6, added; Secs. 16-22-4.1, 36-1-12 am'd.
- Historical monuments, local governments authorized to remove and required to transfer ownership to Archives and History or Alabama Historical Commission for public display, Alabama Memorial Preservation Act of 2017, Secs. 41-9-230 to 41-9-237, inclusive, repealed
- Education, requires all public K-12 schools to require student completion of a semester-long course in Black American history
- Law enforcement, recordings, procedure to determine to whom and what portion of a recording to disclose or release established
- Expungements, administrative filing fees eliminated, Sec. 15-27-4 repealed; Sec. 15-27-3 am'd.
- Madison Co., Huntsville Public Library Bd., add'l members appt. by City of Madison and Madison Co. Comm., bd renamed Huntsville-Mad. Co. Public Library Bd.
- HB 326
- Education, Construction Trade Academy Funding Act, created, Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, required to develop program, ADECA, required to administer program
- HB 525
- Taxation, National Federation of the Blind of Alabama, exempt from sales and use taxes
- HB 524
- Public welfare, Medicaid, income threshold provided, const. amend.
- HB 303
- Alcoholic beverages, manufacturers, prohibition on selling alcohol on Sundays, not applicable to certain tastings and samplings on licensed premises, Sec. 28-3A-25 am'd.
- HR 515
- Expungement law, urging Legislauture to amend
- HR 289
- Boggs-MacGuire, Henrietta, recognized
- HR 50
- Hall, Rick, death mourned
- Tax increment districts, provide that compensation may be determined solely by local governing body if a district is within a Major 21st Century Manufacturing Zone
- Revenue Department, notification requirements by local governments regarding tax levies, revised, certain collection services authorized at no cost, Sec. 11-51-210.1 added; Secs. 11-3-11.3, 11-51-183, 11-51-208, 11-51-210, 40-12-4, 40-12-7 am'd.
- Income tax, individual and corporate returns, date required to be filed, filed on date for corresponding federal returns, Secs. 40-18-27, 40-18-39, 40-18-42 am'd.
- Alcoholic beverages, breweries and brewpubs, sale of alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption under certain conditions, location restrictions deleted, Secs. 28-3-1, 28-3A-6, 28-4A-3 am'd.
- Tax increment districts, provide that compensation may be determined soley by local governing body if a district is within a Major 21st Century Manufacturing Zone
- Insurance, health insurance entity, quality rating system for dentists using cost of services, prohibited, criteria for quality rating system
- Dental services, certain health insurance policies and health maintenance organizations plans, setting fees for services not covered by the plan, prohibited
- Climatologist, Office of the State, created
The below links are relevant to Anthony Daniels from Midway, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Anthony Daniels? Do you have an opinion on Anthony Daniels? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.