Known contact information for Berry Forte from Eufaula, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Room 540-D
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known political history for Berry Forte from Eufaula, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 84, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 84, 2010-present
Known professional history for Berry Forte from Eufaula, AL.
- Former Employee, American Buildings
Known congressional history for Berry Forte from Eufaula, AL.
- Member, Southeast Alabama Regional Planning and Development Commission, present
- Member, Barbour County Commission
Known organizational history for Berry Forte from Eufaula, AL.
- Member, Barbour County Concerned Citizens, present
- Member, Barbour County Democratic Executive Committee, present
- Member, Tabernacle Baptist Church
- Member, Barbour County Hospital Board, present
- Monuments, Alabama Memorial Preservation Act of 2017, a county or municipality authorize to remove any monument located on public property for less than 50 years, a waiver required from Committee on Alabama Monument Protection before monument can be removed that has been situated for 50 years of more, Sec. 41-9-230 repealed; Secs. 41-9-231 to 41-9-237, inclusive, am'd.
- Ad valorem tax on real property, senior property tax appraisal for persons age 70 or older on principal residence used for 10 years, appraisal value frozen on immediate prior year, exceptions, rules by Revenue Dept.
- Taxation, County Boards of Equalization, valuation procedures further provided, Secs. 40-2-18, 40-3-21, 40-3-25, 40-7-25 am'd.
- State sales and use tax increased, phase-in period, sales and use tax on food phased out, exempt by 2007, counties and municipalities prohibited from increasing sales tax on food, Secs. 40-23-2, 40-23-61 am'd.
- Voter registration, authorize registration same day as election, Sec. 17-3-50 am'd.
- Medicaid, expand program to provide assistane to state residents, provide appropriations for adequate funding
- Medicaid, extend postpartum coverage for eligible pregnant women to one year after birth
- Election ballots, straight political party ballots prohibited, constitutional amendment ballot measure, contents may not mislead description of, Secs. 17-6-36, 17-6-37. 17-6-38, 17-6-39 repealed; Secs. 17-6-35, 17-6-41, 17-7-21 am'd.
- Board of Cosmetology and Barbering, provide for the licensure and regulation of mobile salons, Sec. 34-7B-30 added; Sec. 34-7B-1 am'd.
|Alabama Bill Aims To End Straight Party Voting||02/15/2021|
|Alabama Democrats Announce Town Halls Across State This Month||02/11/2019|