The information provided below on Henry A. White from Athens, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Henry A. White from Athens, AL.
- AA, University of North Alabama
- BS, University of North Alabama
- MEd, University of Montevallo
Known political history for Henry A. White from Athens, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 5, 2014
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 2006-2014
- Candidate, Alabama House of Representatives, District 5, 2010
- Councilmember, Athens City Council
Known professional history for Henry A. White from Athens, AL.
- Experience, Educator
Known organizational history for Henry A. White from Athens, AL.
- Board Member, North Alabama Mental Health Board
- Member, Lion's Club
Henry A. White from Athens, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Infants, sudden unexplained infant death, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Team, established, duties, coordination of county officials, law enforcement, medical or emergency personnel, immunity, Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Act
- Corrections Department, certain employees who work inside a security fence under certain conditions, compensation increased
- Teachers, local boards of education required to notify teachers of reduction in compensation due to loss of supplemental position, Sec. 16-24-12 am'd.
- Family Resource Centers, Alabama Network of, adoption of rules regarding distribution of funds, publication of notice regarding rules in Alabama Administrative Monthly, Sec. 30-8-2 am'd.
- City of Huntsville Federal Building Authority, BRAC distributions from State of Alabama authorized for financing infrastructure and improvements in certain areas of North Alabama impacted by 2005 Base Realignment and Closure
- Limestone Co., county commission, sales and use tax, use of proceeds to refinance bonds, authorized, Act 2001-557, 2001 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Businesses or public employers, reguired to verify legal status of new employees through federal E-verify program, penalties
- Limestone Co., sheriff, compensation
- Ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, over-the-counter products, sales further regulated, on-line electronic verification system operated by Criminal Justice Information Center, penalties, Drug Abuse Task Force, established, members, Sec. 20-2-190 am'd.; Act 2009-283, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Girls and Women in the Criminal Justice System, Commission on, established, composition, duties, compensation, operation, annual report to Governor and Legislature
- Limestone Co., employers reguired to verify legal status of new employees, penalties
- Criminal sex offenders, residence prohibited within certain number of feet of park or playground, penalties, Sec. 15-20-26 am'd.; Act 2009-558, 2009 Reg. Sess. am'd.
- Continuous sexual abuse of a child, crime of established, penalties
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine, State Board of Health required to classify as controlled substances, exemptions, removed from list of precursor chemicals maintained by State Board of Pharmacy, Secs. 20-2-20, 20-2-181 am'd.
- Aliens, illegal, forfeiture of property acquired while illegal alien, procedures, exceptions
- Motor vehicles, driving without license or insurance or proof of legal entry into the United States, motor vehicle may be impounded, Secs. 32-6-18, 32-7A-4 am'd.
- Motor vehicles, distinctive license tags, new categories for members and former members of U. S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marines, established, fees, designs by Veterans' Affairs Department
- Veterinary medicine, definitions, licensure and regulation further provided for, prohibited acts, authorized tasks for veterinary technicians and unlicensed assistants revised, Secs. 34-29-61, 34-29-76, 34-29-77, 34-29-94 am'd.
- Alabama Residential Energy Code Board changed to Alabama Energy and Residential Codes Board, Model Energy Code replaced with Alabama Energy and Residential Codes, adoption of modern building and energy codes in compliance with federal law to be implemented by counties and municipalities, board members increased, certain farm structures excluded, sprinkler systems provided for, Secs. 41-23-80, 41-23-81, 41-23-82, 41-23-83, 41-23-84, 41-23-85 am'd.
- State income tax, federal deduction limited for individual taxpayers, state sales tax on food removed, Amendment 225 (Section 211.04, Recompiled Constitution of Alabama of 1901, as amended), repealed, const. amend.
The below links are relevant to Henry A. White from Athens, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Henry A. White? Do you have an opinion on Henry A. White? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|No articles or news have been published on Henry A. White.|