Known contact information for Kay Ivey from Camden, AL.
- 600 Dexter Avenue
- Montgomery, AL 36130
- Official Email Missing
Known educational history for Kay Ivey from Camden, AL.
- Graduated, Auburn University, 1967
Known political history for Kay Ivey from Camden, AL.
- Candidate, Governor of Alabama, 2018
- Governor, State of Alabama, 2017-present
- Lieutenant Governor, State of Alabama, 2010-2017
- President of the Senate, Alabama State Senate, 2010-2017
- Treasurer, State of Alabama, 2002-2010
Known professional history for Kay Ivey from Camden, AL.
- Director of Government Affairs, Alabama Commission on Higher Education, 1985-1998
- Assistant Director, Alabama Development Office, 1982-1985
- Reading Clerk, Alabama State House of Representatives, 1980-1982
- Assistant Vice President, Merchants National Bank/Regions Bank, 1970-1979
- Consultant, American Bankers Association, 1979
Known congressional history for Kay Ivey from Camden, AL.
- Co-Chair, National Lieutenant Governor's Association, State Strategies in Military Affairs Committee, 2011-present
- Vice-Chair, Aerospace States Association
Known organizational history for Kay Ivey from Camden, AL.
- President, Alabama Young Bankers, 1976-1977
- Education Committee Chair, Alabama Bankers Association, 1973-1975
- Member, Future Farmers of America
- Member, Boy Scouts of America, Tukabatchee Council
- Board Member, Montgomery YMCA
- Chair, Job Creation and Military Stability Commission
- Charter Trustee, Alabama Banking School
- Director, Montgomery Rotary Club
- Member, National Speakers Staff, Daughters of the American Revolution
- Member, Black Belt Initiative, Alabama Forestry Association
- Member, Business Council of Alabama
- Member, First Baptist Church of Montgomery
- Member, Executive Board, National Association of State Treasurers, College Savings Plan Network
- Member, Economic Developers Association
- Member, Future Homemakers of America
- President, National Association of State Treasurers, Southern Region
- Switched from Democrat To Republican, 2002