Known educational history for Terri Hasdorff from Montgomery, AL.
- Graduated, Senior Executives Program, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, 2006
- BA, Business Administration/Management/Marketing, Samford University, 1988-1992
Known political history for Terri Hasdorff from Montgomery, AL.
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Alabama, District 2, 2020
Known professional history for Terri Hasdorff from Montgomery, AL.
- Vice President of Government Relations, Convoy of Hope, 2013-present
- President, Capitol Solutions Consulting, Limited Liability Company, 2009-present
- Director, Center for Faith Based and Community Initiatives, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), 2006-2009
- Director, Governor's Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, Office of the Governor, State of Alabama, 2003-2006
- Administrative Assistant/Legislative Assistant/Senior Advisor, United States House of Representatives, 1995-2000
- Deputy Director, House Republican Conference, United States House of Representatives, 1999-2000
- Assistant, Office of the Public Liaison, The White House, 1991-1992
Known organizational history for Terri Hasdorff from Montgomery, AL.
- Member, First Baptist Church, Montgomery, present
- Member, Junior League of Washington, 2015-present
- Member, Association for Fundraising Professionals, 2014-present
- Former Chair, Alabama Women's Commission
- Founder, Alabama Faith-Based Substance Abuse Task Force
- Founder/Former Chair, Alabama Citizen Corps Council
- Member, Jobenomics Montgomery Advisory Board