Greg was born and raised near Atmore, AL. He married Deborah Whitlock in 1974, and they have six children. Greg earned a degree in Business Administration from Weber State University in 1981. In 1995 he graduated from Thomas B. Goode School of Law and has managed an independent law practice since. He has served the community as a municipal judge in Evergreen, an attorney for the town of Castleberry, a prosecutor for Excel, and a State Representative for District 64.
As a believing Christian, Greg Albritton is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He has served in numerous capacities and positions as an active participant. His values of the protection of life, frugal use of funds, self-reliance, and preparation have developed through his church participation.
In 1974, Greg met Deborah Whitlock in the church foyer. They were married in June of 1974. They were blessed with six children and now have 18 grandchildren. Relocating due to military orders, education development, and work requirements have resulted in residing in the western U.S., along the east coast, returning to Alabama for a time in 1981, and finally, settling here in 1987.
Greg has served in various military capacities. He started active duty by enlisting in the USAF, afterward serving in various reserve units during college, then returning to active duty through the OCS of the U.S. Navy. Learning the duty and the devotion required during these experiences has developed a life-long ideal of serving his country and community.
Being a lifelong conservative, Greg strongly supports the clear Constitutional rights as originally written. These include the right of every citizen to keep and bear arms, to worship God without government interference, and the right to private property ownership.
Known contact information for Greg Albritton from Range, AL.
Known educational history for Greg Albritton from Range, AL.
- JD, Jones Law School, 1995
- BS, Business Management, Weber State University, 1981
- Attended, Okaloosa-Walton Junior College
Known political history for Greg Albritton from Range, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 22, 2022
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 22, 2014-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 64, 2006
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 64, 2002-2006
Known professional history for Greg Albritton from Range, AL.
- Member, USS Alabama Battleship Commission, 2006-present
- Served, United States Naval Reserves, 1977-2005
- Commanding Officer, United States Naval and Marine Corps Reserve Center, 1987-1990
- Surface Warfare Officer, United States Navy, 1982-1987
- Served, Utah National Guard, 1977-1981
- Served, United States Air Force, 1973-1977
- Attorney, Cities of Evergreen, Castleberry, Repton, and Excel
- Former Employee, General Electric Credit Corporation
- Municipal Judge, City of Evergreen
Known congressional history for Greg Albritton from Range, AL.
- Former Chair, Permanent Joint Legislative Oversight Committee on Contract Review, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Transportation and Energy Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Joint Legislative Task Force on Budget Reform, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Constitution, Ethics, and Elections Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Local Legislation Mobile County Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Tourism and Marketing Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Vice Chair, Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama State Senate
Known organizational history for Greg Albritton from Range, AL.
- Member, Range Fire Department Board, present
- Member, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, present
- Member, Conecuh County Industrial Development Board
- Member, Coastal Gateway Economic Development Board
Greg Albritton from Range, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Greg Albritton has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Greg Albritton from Range, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Greg Albritton? Do you have an opinion on Greg Albritton? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.