We do not have an introduction for Patricia Todd. If you would like to see Patricia Todd's introduction appear here, please reach out to Patricia Todd. Are you Patricia Todd? Fill out our form here.
Known educational history for Patricia Todd from Birmingham, AL.
- MPA, University of Alabama-Birmingham, 1994
- BS, University of Kentucky, 1980
Known political history for Patricia Todd from Birmingham, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 54, 2006-2018
Known professional history for Patricia Todd from Birmingham, AL.
- Associate Director, AIDS Alabama, 2004-present
- Program Director, Central Alabama Women's Business Center, 2001-2004
- Owner, One on One Computer Training, 1999-2001
- Staff, Bill Baxley for Governor, 1986
Known congressional history for Patricia Todd from Birmingham, AL.
- Delegate, Democratic National Convention, 2004
- Member, State Democratic Executive Committee, 1986-1990
- Founder, Alabama Chapter, Stonewall Democrats
- Former Member, Ways and Means Education Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Alabama Commission to Reduce Poverty, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Member, Education Policy Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Patricia Todd from Birmingham, AL.
- Board Member, Alabama Moving Image Association, present
- Board Member, Greater Birmingham Ministries, present
- Board Member, Equality Alabama, 2005
- President, Stonewall Democrats-Alabama, 2005
- Member, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Member, League of Women Voters
- Board Member, Episcopal Place
- Secretary, Crestwood South Neighborhood Association
- Secretary, Episcopal Church Women at Grace Episcopal Woodlawn
Patricia Todd from Birmingham, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Patricia Todd has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Patricia Todd from Birmingham, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Patricia Todd? Do you have an opinion on Patricia Todd? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|Alabama Political Winds Starting to Shift||02/10/2021|
|Doug Jones Reacts to Judge Dismissing Nancy Worley’s Lawsuit||02/28/2020|
|Hope For A New Blue Alabama||11/07/2019|
|Alabama State Rep. Mike Ball Talks CARE Act||03/29/2019|
|Alabama HB 96 Would Treat One Ounce of Marijuana As Simple Fine||03/14/2019|