Last updated 1 week ago
Known contact information for Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 427-D
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email Missing
Known political history for Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL.
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 88, 2018-present
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 88, 2018
- Fishing, paddlefish season, license from Conservation and Natural Resources Dept., regulation, fines
- Elmore Co., board of education, school buildings and property, insurance with the State Insurance Fund or with an insurance company, authorized
- Elmore Co., constable, office abolished
- Elmore County, co. engineer, terms of employment by co. commission, provisions for employment at will deleted, Sec. 45-26-130 am'd.
- Elmore Co., alcoholic beverages, draft or keg beer, sale authorized
- Criminal code, offenses against public order, firearms, concealed pistols, concealed carry permit, constitutional carry, pistol permits, Secs. 9-11-304, 13A-11-52, 13A-11-71, 13A-11-73, 13A-11-74 repealed; Secs. 13A-11-7, 13A-11-50, 13A-11-55, 13A-11-61.2, 13A-11-62, 13A-11-75, 13A-11-85, 13A-11-90 am'd.
- Criminal procedure, asset forfeiture for drug offenses provided, Alabama Criminal Forfeiture Process Act, Secs. 20-2-93 repealed
- Telephone communications, knowing and intentionally misleading use of inaccurate caller identification information, prohibited
- Consumer Protection, Alabama Consumer Privacy Act, created, allow consumers to opt in or out to sale of personal information with certain conditions, require business collecting data to make certain disclosures, violation or deletion of, Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Sheriffs, term of office, to commence following election, technical revisions to term of county commissioner, Sec. 36-3-4 am'd.
- Prattville, alcoholic beverages, authorize the sale of draft beer in growlers, Sec. 45-1A-40.01 am'd.
- Elmore Co., lodging tax, co. commission authorized to levy, distrib.
- Employees' Retirement System, retirees and beneficiaries, one-time lump-sum additional payment
- Double dipping law, allow legislators to sumultaneously work as teachers or school administrators, Sec. 29-1-26 am'd.
- HB 533
- Public assistance, certain eligibility requirements for TANF and SNAP revised, fraud detection measures required
- HB 48
- Parental rights, provide that a conviction of a parent for rape or incest is a ground for termination of parental rights if the rape or incest resulted in the conception of the child, Sec. 12-15-319 am'd.
|Alabama State Rep. Will Dismukes indicted on theft charges||06/25/2021|