Known contact information for Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 526-E
- Montgomery, AL 36104
- Official Email: Unknown
Known educational history for Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL.
- BA, Political Science and Government, Faulkner University, 2011-2013
- Attended, University of Montevallo, 2010-2011
Known political history for Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 88, 2018, 2022
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 88, 2018-present
Known professional history for Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL.
- Chief Executive Officer/ Owner, Custom Floor Covering, 2018-present
Known organizational history for Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL.
- Senior Pastor, Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, 2019-present
Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
- Autauga Co., county-wide ad valorem tax of 10 mills for public school purposes, const. amend.
- Fishing, paddlefish season, license from Conservation and Natural Resources Dept., regulation, fines
- Elmore Co., board of education, school buildings and property, insurance with the State Insurance Fund or with an insurance company, authorized
- Elmore Co., constable, office abolished
- Elmore County, co. engineer, terms of employment by co. commission, provisions for employment at will deleted, Sec. 45-26-130 am'd.
- Elmore Co., alcoholic beverages, draft or keg beer, sale authorized
- Criminal code, offenses against public order, firearms, concealed pistols, concealed carry permit, constitutional carry, pistol permits, Secs. 9-11-304, 13A-11-52, 13A-11-71, 13A-11-73, 13A-11-74 repealed; Secs. 13A-11-7, 13A-11-50, 13A-11-55, 13A-11-61.2, 13A-11-62, 13A-11-75, 13A-11-85, 13A-11-90 am'd.
- Criminal procedure, asset forfeiture for drug offenses provided, Alabama Criminal Forfeiture Process Act, Secs. 20-2-93 repealed
- Telephone communications, knowing and intentionally misleading use of inaccurate caller identification information, prohibited
- Consumer Protection, Alabama Consumer Privacy Act, created, allow consumers to opt in or out to sale of personal information with certain conditions, require business collecting data to make certain disclosures, violation or deletion of, Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Sheriffs, term of office, to commence following election, technical revisions to term of county commissioner, Sec. 36-3-4 am'd.
- Prattville, alcoholic beverages, authorize the sale of draft beer in growlers, Sec. 45-1A-40.01 am'd.
- Elmore Co., lodging tax, co. commission authorized to levy, distrib.
- Employees' Retirement System, retirees and beneficiaries, one-time lump-sum additional payment
- Double dipping law, allow legislators to sumultaneously work as teachers or school administrators, Sec. 29-1-26 am'd.
- HB 533
- Public assistance, certain eligibility requirements for TANF and SNAP revised, fraud detection measures required
- HB 48
- Parental rights, provide that a conviction of a parent for rape or incest is a ground for termination of parental rights if the rape or incest resulted in the conception of the child, Sec. 12-15-319 am'd.
The below links are relevant to Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Will Dismukes? Do you have an opinion on Will Dismukes? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
Related External Links
The below links are relevant to Will Dismukes from Millbrook, AL and were found via our own research or sent to us from readers like you. These links are not associated with Bama Politics.
|Alabama State Rep. Will Dismukes indicted on theft charges||06/25/2021|