I am a family values, committed conservative businessman who has lived and worked in Alabama for most of my life. I’ve lived a full life. I’ve spent over 40 years working as a businessman in commercial real estate. My wife Kelly and I have been married for over 37 years. We’ve been blessed with three children and ten grandchildren.
I am not a career politician. I’m a conservative and an outsider. But I look around and see a rising tide of socialism on the Left and feel like if we don’t do something to turn this ship around, we are going to leave our children and grandchildren a country we don’t recognize. Freedom isn’t transmitted through the bloodstream. It has to be taught and it has to be protected for each new generation. That’s why I am doing this.
The biggest threat to our God given rights and freedoms comes from within our own country. Within a decade we have seen our nation’s debt and problems multiply. Washington continues to pass multi-thousand page laws and send us unconstitutional, top down mandates. We must fight back against the encroachment of the federal government. Washington does not know what’s best for Alabama. Alabama does.
I have spent my life standing on principle, delivering results, and fighting for limited government and low taxation. I have fought the Establishment in Montgomery and I will do the same thing in Washington.
Known contact information for Arnold Mooney from Birmingham, AL.
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 400-FMontgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Phone: 205-620-6610
- Official Email: [email protected]v
Known educational history for Arnold Mooney from Birmingham, AL.
- Attended, Post Graduate Studies in Public Administration, George Washington University, 1977
- Attended, 19th Century English/American History, University of Oxford, 1974-1975
- MA, History, Samford University, 1973-1975
- BA, History and Political Science, Samford University, 1969-1973
- Attended, Auburn University, 1971
Known political history for Arnold Mooney from Birmingham, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 43, 2022
- Candidate, United States Senate, Alabama, 2020
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 43, 2014-present
Known professional history for Arnold Mooney from Birmingham, AL.
- Associate Broker, Southeast Commercial Partners, Limited Liability Company, 2012-present
- Vice President, Colonial Properties Trust, 1985-2012
- Former Campaign Manager, Albert Lee Smith's United States Senate Campaign
- Former Chairman, Mary Sue McClurkin's Alabama House of Representatives Campaigns, District 43
- Former Staff Assistant, United States Senator James B. Allen
Known congressional history for Arnold Mooney from Birmingham, AL.
- Former Member, Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Arnold Mooney from Birmingham, AL.
- Life Member, Birmingham Association of Realtors, present
- Member, Meadow Brook Baptist Church, present
- Chairman, Uncharted Waters Sports Ministry Board
- Finance Chair/Former Chair/Vice Chair, Workforce Investment Board
- Former Fundraiser, Furman University Rugby
- Former President, Saint Andrew's Society
- Member, Fellowship of Christian Athletes Board of Directors and Executive Committee for North Central Alabama
- Member, Eagle Forum of Alabama Board of Directors
- Member, Southern Seminary Foundation Board of Directors
- Member, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Alabama Board of Directors
- Member, Alabama Policy Institute
- Member, Monday Morning Quarterback Club
- President, Meadow Brook Homeowners Association
Arnold Mooney from Birmingham, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Arnold Mooney has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Arnold Mooney from Birmingham, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Arnold Mooney? Do you have an opinion on Arnold Mooney? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.