The information provided below on Jessica Taylor from Prattville, AL is meant to educate voters and comes from a variety of sources. If anything is incorrect or you would like to contribute to this page, please let us know on this page.
Known educational history for Jessica Taylor from Prattville, AL.
- JD, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University, 2007-2011
- MPA, Political Science, Jacksonville State University, 2006-2008
- BA, Political Science, Jacksonville State University, 2005-2006
Known political history for Jessica Taylor from Prattville, AL.
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Alabama, District 2, 2020
Known professional history for Jessica Taylor from Prattville, AL.
- Chief Executive Officer, Azimuth, 2010-present
- Project Manager, Governor's Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, Office of the Governor, State of Alabama, 2008-2010
- Project Coordinator, Office of the Governor, State of Alabama, 2007-2008
Known organizational history for Jessica Taylor from Prattville, AL.
- Member, First United Methodist Church, Prattville, present
- Member, Board of Directors, Kiwanis Club of Montgomery, 2016-present
- President, The Samaritan Counseling Center, 2016-present
- President, River Region Pregnancy Center, 2014-2015
- Big Sister, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Alabama, 2005-present
Jessica Taylor from Prattville, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Jessica Taylor from Prattville, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Jessica Taylor? Do you have an opinion on Jessica Taylor? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
Related External Links
The below links are relevant to Jessica Taylor from Prattville, AL and were found via our own research or sent to us from readers like you. These links are not associated with Bama Politics.
|'Vile': John King reacts to Republican Senate candidate's ad||07/09/2021|