We do not have an introduction for Troy King. If you would like to see Troy King's introduction appear here, please reach out to Troy King. Are you Troy King? Fill out our form here.
Known educational history for Troy King from Elba, AL.
- JD, University of Alabama School of Law, 1994
- BS, History and Social Sciences, Troy State University, 1990
Known political history for Troy King from Elba, AL.
- Candidate, United States House of Representatives, Alabama, District 2, 2020
- Candidate, Alabama State Attorney General, 2010, 2018
- Attorney General, State of Alabama, 2004-2011
Known professional history for Troy King from Elba, AL.
- Legal Advisor, Governor Bob Riley, 2003-2004
Known organizational history for Troy King from Elba, AL.
- Member, Governor's Long-Range Disaster Recovery and Avoidance Task Force, 1998-1999
- Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Task Force, 1998-1999
- Member, Alabama Law Institute, 1994-present
- Member, Alabama State Bar
- Member, Board of Directors, Salvation Army
- Member, Alabama Children's Policy Council
- Member, Board of Directors, Victims of Crime and Leniency (VOCAL)
- Member/Deacon, First Baptist Church, Montgomery
Troy King from Elba, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
The below links are relevant to Troy King from Elba, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Troy King? Do you have an opinion on Troy King? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.