Dickie Drake Information
- Location: Leeds, AL - Jefferson County
- Birthday: Birthday Missing
- 11 South Union Street, Suite 528-B
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Attended, Community College of the Air Force
- Attended, Jefferson State Community College
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 45, 2018
- Representative, Alabama House of Representatives, District 45, 2011-present
- Co-Owner, Drake Lawn Maintenance, Limited Liability Cooperation
- Served, Air National Guard
- Served, United States Air Force
- Charter Member, Leeds Exchange Club
- Member, E-9 Association, State of Alabama
- Member, Chamber of Commerce of Center Point
- Member, Advisory Board, Lehigh Hanson/Leeds Community
- Former President, Leeds Historical Society
- Former President, Leeds Youth Baseball
- Former Vice President, Leeds Jaycees
- Member, Chamber of Commerce of Leeds
- Member, Chamber of Commerce of Mountain Brook
- Member, Advisory Board, 3 Hots and a Cot
- Member, Leeds Historical Society
- Member, Leeds First Baptist Church
- Member, Chief's Council, 117th Air Refueling Wing
- Member, Chamber of Commerce of Irondale
- Member, Chamber of Commerce of Moody
- Serves, Jefferson County Republican Executive Comittee
Dickie Drake Election History
Dickie Drake Sponsored Bills
Veterans, distinctive license plates, Air Medal added to military awards eligible to be commemorated, Secs. 32-6-250, 32-6-251 am'd.
Business filing requirements, providing for an electronic process for submission of filings to judges of probate and the Sec. of State, counties may voluntarily participate
Crimes and offenses, sexual offenses, false sexual allegation, Sec. 13A-6-72 added
Pistol permits, permits issued to retired military veterans, revocation of permit further provided, Sec. 13A-11-75.1 am'd.
State employees, annual and sick leave accrual, certified firefighters working at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport or Dannelly Field on a 24-hour shift, amounts increased, Sec. 36-26-35 am'd.
Leeds, ad valorem tax, add'l authorized, distrib. to public schools and city, referendum
Cedar Grove Baptist Church, 175th anniversary, commended
Brown, James Franklin, death mourned
Treadaway, Kelsey Marie, death mourned
Competitive bids on public contracts by state agencies and institutions, preference for vendors owned by veterans of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, joint purchasing agreements further provided for, cities and counties authorized to use fleet fuel cards, Secs. 41-16-20, 41-16-21.1, 41-16-27, 41-4-110 am'd.
Conservation and Natural Resources, state parks, admission, free to Alabama residents who are active or retired military personnel, Park for Patriots Act, Sec. 9-14-8 am'd.
Legislative procedure, requirement that bill must be read at length prior to final passage removed, const. amend.