- 11 South Union Street, Room 427-A
- Montgomery, AL 36130-2950
- Bachelor's, Marketing, University of Alabama, 1980
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 8, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 8, 2010-present
- Former Vice President of Marketing and Sales, First American Bank
- Owner, TLC Solutions
- Member, Womenu0092s Commission, present
- Member, Commission on Women and Girls in the Criminal Justice System, present
- Member, Community Board of Princess Theatre, present
- Member, Board of Directors for the Volunteer Center of Morgan County, present
- Member, Quality Education Committee, Decatur Morgan County Chamber of Commerce, present
- Member, Friends of Alabama Archives, present
- Member, Workforce Investment Board, present
- Former Board Member, Sav-A-Life
- Bible Study Leader, Wesley Memorial United Methodist Church
- Chair, Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board
- Chair, American Legislative Council Exchange
- Founding Member, Womenu0092s Leadership Council with United Way
- Member, Decatur Morgan Hospital Foundation
- Member, Alabama Office of Education and Workforce Statistic Advisory Board
- Member, Trails Commission
- Member, Every Student Succeeds Act Taskforce
- Member, Decatur-Morgan County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Education Committee of the Southern Legislative Conference
- Member, Southern Regional Education Board
- Governor Ivey Stays Outside Top 10 On Most Popular Governors List
- U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Abortion Case This Term
- Kirsten Gillibrand, Who Stated Alabama Abortion Law Was ‘Against Our Christian Faith’, Drops Out Of Presidential Race
- A Look Back At The 2019 Alabama Legislative Session
- ACLU Files Lawsuit Against Alabama Over Abortion Ban
- Alabama House Approves Direct-To-Home Wine Shipment
- Governor Kay Ivey Signs Near Total Abortion Ban Into Law
- Rep. John Rogers Helps Feed Far Right Outrage With Moronic Comments
- Alabama House Passes Abortion Ban Bill That Includes Rape, Incest
- HB 314 and SB 211: A Handmaid’s Tale in Alabama
No Sponsored Bills
Morgan Co., T.V.A. distribution of designated portion under Act 2010-135, distrib to certain named mun, until fiscal year commencing October 1, 2020, use of any remaining funds further provided
Apprenticeships, completion of apprenticeship and fulfillment of other requirements to entitle applicant to receive occupational license, Secs. 25-8-33, 25-8-35, and 25-8-43 am'd.
Education, K-3 grades, Alabama Literacy Act, established, steps to improve reading proficiency
Alcoholic beverages, wine, direct shipment to consumer, authorized under certain conditions, wine direct shipper license required by Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, penalties, Sec. 28-3A-6.1 added; Sec. 28-1-4 am'd.
Age of majority, jurisdiction of juvenile court, admission to public school, involuntary commitments of persons who are mentally ill, right to contract, child protective services of Dept. of Human Resources, further provided, Secs. 12-15-102, 16-28-3, 22-52-16, 26-1-1, 26-14-1 am'd.
Abortion, make abortion a Class A felony and attempted abortion a Class C felony
Real property, annexation, property with overlapped police jurisdictions, all property to be annexed with consent of all parties and affected municipalities under certain conditions, Sec. 11-42-21 am'd.
Supernumerary court reporters, death benefits for surviving spouse provided
Class 5 municipalities, tax sale properties acquired from State Land Commissioner, expedited procedure to quiet title in lieu of procedures in Title 40, Chapter 10, Code of Alabama 1975
Task Force, school safety and security, created
Private School Licensure Program and services for postsecondary proprietary schools, transferred from Community College System to Commission on Higher Education, Sec. 16-5-16 added; Sec. 16-60-115 am'd.
Girl Scouts, over 100 years of changing the world, commended
Girl Scouts, commended for 102 years of changing the world
Education Dept. of, Early Childhood Education, Secretary, qualifications, Sec. 26-24-2 am'd.
Education, State Board of Education, membership, four nonvoting members added, Secs. 16-1-6, 16-1-41.1, 16-3-1, 16-3-3 to 16-3-7, inclusive, 16-3-9, 16-4-4 am'd.