We do not have an introduction for Cam Ward. If you would like to see Cam Ward's introduction appear here, please reach out to Cam Ward. Are you Cam Ward? Fill out our form here.
Known educational history for Cam Ward from Alabaster, AL.
- , Marshall Memorial Fellowship, 2000
- JD, Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, 1993-1996 (GPA: 3.0)
- BS, International Relations, Troy State University, 1989-1993 (GPA: 3.2)
Known political history for Cam Ward from Alabaster, AL.
- Senator, Alabama State Senate, District 14, 2010-2020
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 14, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, 2002-2010
Known professional history for Cam Ward from Alabaster, AL.
- Executive Director, Industrial Development Board, City of Alabaster, 2001-present
- District Director, Representative Spencer Bachus, United States House of Representatives, 1998-2001
- Deputy Attorney General, Office of the State Auditor, State of Alabama, 1996-1998
- Deputy Secretary of State, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Alabama, 1998
Known congressional history for Cam Ward from Alabaster, AL.
- Member, Board of Directors, Shelby County Economic Industrial Development Authority, 1999-2002
- Vice Chair, Shelby County Legislation Delegation, Judiciary Committee, Education Policy Committee
- Former Member, Transportation and Energy Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Health and Human Services Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Member, Constitution, Ethics, and Elections Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Former Vice Chair, Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Development Committee, Alabama State Senate
- Vice-Chair, House Republican Caucus
Known organizational history for Cam Ward from Alabaster, AL.
- Member, Hunter Street Baptist Church, Hoover, present
- Member, First United Methodist Church Alabaster, present
- Member, American Bar Association, present
- Member, Alabama Law Institute Executive Committee, 2007-present
- Commissioner, National Commission on Uniform State Laws, 2005-present
- Alternate Delegate, Republican National Convention, 2000, 2004
- Member, Board of Directors, Alabaster Young Men's Christian Association, 2003-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Alabama Law Institute Council, 2003-present
- Member, Board of Directors, American Village, 2002-present
- Participant, American Council of Young Political Leaders, 2000
- Participant, Spain-United States Council, 2000
- Executive Committee/Former Vice President, Shelby County Republican Party, 1999-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Developing Alabama's Youth Program of Shelby County, 1999-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Leadership Shelby County, 1999-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Greater Shelby Education Foundation, 1999-present
- Member, Board of Directors, Alabaster/Pelham Rotary Club, 1998-2002, present
- Member, Alabama Bar Association, 1996-present
- Executive Committee, Alabama Republican Party
- Member, National Conference of State Legislators, Labor and Economic Development Committee
- Member, Sigma Chi Fraternity
Cam Ward from Alabaster, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Cam Ward has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Cam Ward from Alabaster, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Cam Ward? Do you have an opinion on Cam Ward? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.