Known educational history for Johnny Mack Morrow from Red Bay, AL.
- MBA, Business Administration, Samford University, 1970
- BS, Agricultural Economics, Mississippi State University, 1965
Known political history for Johnny Mack Morrow from Red Bay, AL.
- Candidate, Alabama State Senate, District 6, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 18, 1990-2018
Known professional history for Johnny Mack Morrow from Red Bay, AL.
- Business/Economics Instructor, Northwest Community College, present
Known congressional history for Johnny Mack Morrow from Red Bay, AL.
- Former Ranking Minority Member, Boards, Agencies and Commissions Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
- Former Ranking Minority Member, Local Legislation Committee, Alabama State House of Representatives
Known organizational history for Johnny Mack Morrow from Red Bay, AL.
- Member, Alabama Education Association
- Member, Russellville Civitan Club
- Former Board Member, Marion County Farm Bureau
- Former Member, North Alabama Health Systems Agency and Project Review Committee
- Former President, Alabama Cooperative Education Association
- Former President, Franklin County Cattlemen's Association
- Member, Cahaba Shrine Temple
- Member, First Baptist Church of Red Ray
Johnny Mack Morrow from Red Bay, AL has participated in elections listed below in the state of Alabama.
View legislative bills that Johnny Mack Morrow has sponsored.
The below links are relevant to Johnny Mack Morrow from Red Bay, AL and are articles or opinion pieces published on Bama Politics. Are you Johnny Mack Morrow? Do you have an opinion on Johnny Mack Morrow? Publish an article in our opinion section and your article will appear here. A great way for our visitors to find your content and learn more about your views. Use this contact form to find out how.
|The Fight For The Alabama Democratic Party||10/28/2019|