- September 17, 1954 65
- 11 South Union Street, Room 401-A
- Montgomery, AL 36130
- AS, Criminal Justice, Jefferson State Junior College, 1982
- BS, Political Science, Athens State University
- Candidate, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 10, 2018
- Representative, Alabama State House of Representatives, District 10, 2002-present
- Senior Partner, Ball Roofing, 2005-2010
- Agent-Supervisor/Hostage Negotiator, Alabama Bureau of Investigation, Major Crimes Unit, 1986-2003
- State Trooper, Alabama State Troopers, Highway Patrol, 1978-1986
- Sergeant, United States Marine Corps, 1973-1977
- Member, The House Band
- Member, The Madison Mountaintop Band
- Member, Huntsville Traditional Music Association
- Member, Asbury United Methodist Church
- Member, Alabama State Trooper Association
- Member, American Legion
- AL Attorney General Steve Marshall Dead Wrong, Again
- State Rep. Mike Ball Responds to AG Steve Marshall’s Opposition to Medical Marijuana
- Alabama Medical Marijuana Bill Likely To See Major Changes
- Alabama Marijuana Decriminalization Bill Dies In House Committee
- Alabama State Rep. Mike Ball Talks CARE Act
- CARE Act – Alabama’s Medical Marijuana Legalization Bill
No Sponsored Bills
Owens Cross Roads, corp. limits alt., deannexing property
Private dialysis centers, nurse-patient ratio established, Dept. of Public Health to adopt rule
Redstone Thrift Shop, exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
Animals, required rabies vaccines for certain canidae and felidae, further provided for, possession of certain large felidae, wolves, or bears, prohibited under certain conditions, minimum caging requirements, penalties, Secs. 3-8-1 am'd; Sec. 3-8-2 added.
Medical Marijuana, program established to allow use of for certain conditions, defense against prosecution for marijuana possession established, Secs. 2-33-1 to 2-33-8, incl., 2-33-20 to 2-33-23, incl., 2-33-40 to 2-33-49, incl., added; Secs. 13A-12-213, 13A-12-214, 3A-12-214.2, 13A-12-214.3 am'd.
Legislature, committees, chair of committee authorized to issue subpoenas to compel the attendance of witnesses and the production of papers
Public officials, criminal provision moved to Ethics code, using official authority to influence vote or political action a Class C felony, Sec. 17-17-4 am'd, renumbered as Sec. 36-25-27.1
Triana, ad valorem tax, distrib. for public education, referendum, contingent on ad valorem tax increase in Madison
Madison, ad valorem tax, additional levy authorized for education, referendum
Veterans, distinctive license plates, Air Medal added to military awards eligible to be commemorated, Secs. 32-6-250, 32-6-251 am'd.
Developmental disability care providers, employees entitled to pay when office closed due to state of emergency declaration
Thrift Shops located on military installation in Alabama, exempt from state, county, and municipal sales and use tax
Open primary elections, system created, qualifications to participate in general elections revised, Sec. 17-13-8.2 added; Secs. 17-13-7.1, 17-13-19, 17-13-20, 17-13-21, 17-13-23, 17-13-41, 17-13-101 repealed; Secs. 17-5-2, 17-5-7, 17-5-8, 17-6-21, 17-6-22, 17-9-3, 17-11-12, 17-13-1, 17-13-2, 17-13-3, 17-13-5, 17-13-6, 17-13-7, 17-13-8, 17-13-16, 17-13-18, 17-13-22, 17-13-50, 17-16-45, 17-16-46, 21-4-21am'd.
Elections, notification of absentee voter of defective and uncounted ballot, Sec. 17-11-10 am'd.
Consumer and Consumer Protection, telephone solicitation, maximum civil penalty and damage awards increased for certain violations, Secs. 8-19C-6, 8-19C-7 am'd.
Veterans day, state public universities encouraged to officially observe